Bias of Scientists
The question we discuss in this file is the following:
Are the arguments of pedophile scientist biased?
It is common to ignore any arguments from anybody who has some
pedophile feelings simply as biased and "perps rationalization". Is
- Falsification of scientific results is a serious accusation.
That the pedophile has a motive to do such things does not prove that
he does it. Thus, knowing that an author is pedophile does not give
you the right to ignore his scientific results or a description of his
- Arguments are argument, independent of their source. You have to find
countrarguments. Even if the author is not serious, his argument may be.
- Remark, that people from the other side are also often biased.
The mechanism of suppression own feelings by fighting against other
people which openly stand for these feelings is well-known. In the
case of homosexual feelings, this is known as homophobia. Pedophile
feelings are more distributed and much more suppressed. Thus, we can
assume, that pedophobia is much more common as
- Remark, that pedophile feelings are widely distributed. If Lamberts
opinion is correct, every adult is suspect.
- An open pedophile at least recognizes that he is biased. This
allows him to control his own results from this point of view. A
pedophobe usually does not recognize his bias, and that's why he is
not able to control it.
- Pedophiles have some insight into the problem other people have
not. It is easier for them to get information from other pedophiles
or involved children. Other people are often restricted to
non-representative subgroups like imprisoned pedophiles.
- In many other domains of knowledge, some personal experience is
often considered as a necessary condition for being taken
seriously. Or, will you consider a sex book written by an eunuch as
But, last not least, every serious scientist knows that his
personal interest can have an influence on his results.
Doubt is necessary considering every result. Remark,
that this is a good quality criterion for scientists: If a scientist
shows no doubt that his results are correct, he is usually not a